Tom O'Leary Golf Course!
Basking in the
shadow of the skyscraperesque North Dakota State Capitol Building,
Tom O'Leary Golf Course is one of the area's finest courses.
Located in the heart of Bismarck's main recreational complex, this
18 - hole course totals 5,422 yards and has a par of 68.
Needless to say, this is the course to work on your short game.
The rolling hills that make up the topography of the area
lead to some fairly dramatic elevation changes though out the
golfers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding city of Bismarck.
• 18 holes
• Par 68
• 5,422 total yards
• Three tees per hole
• Scenic vistas featuring the ND State Capitol Building
• Rolling hills with fairly dramatic elevation changes
• Dry - only water is in the form of a drainage stream
• Junior Links Golf Course - 3 holes (12 yrs and under)
• Pro Shop
Virtual Tours: Click the Text Links on the right to launch tours
Hours of Operation:
• Monday thru Friday - 7 AM to Dusk
• Saturday & Sunday - 6 AM to Dusk
For a Tee Time call: (701)222-6531 or (701)221-2738
Green Fee: $20.00 for 18 holes
Juniors: $9.00 for 18 holes
Tom O'Leary Golf Course
1200 N. Washington Street
Bismarck, North Dakota